Friday, April 16, 2010

Magnus is NOT a superhero, by three votes.



By a vote of 30 to 27, the readers of this blog have decided that Magnus, Robot Fighter is NOT a superhero. I have to say I'm impressed that the vote was such a close one. I am also shocked, not so much that 3 more people felt that Magnus was NOT a superhero, but by the fact that there were 57 people out there who bothered to read this blog!

This was a hotly contested issue. And, although I was on the losing side of this vote, I graciously bow to the will of the people.

Mykal Banta, congrats.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent poll (57 votes!)!! You say tomato, I say tamato. In the end we all love Magnus! -- Mykal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cry foul! This poll was rigged! Robots were allowed to vote - and you know how those robots can be.

    Magnus is heroic, and he is obviously super - thus Q.E.D. he is a superhero, robots be damned!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete