Saturday, April 24, 2010

One of the Many Reasons I love My Wife!

So, this morning (being Saturday) I popped in a "Challenge of the Superfriends" DVD. As (my wife) Amy and I sat watching Superfriends over breakfast with our 5-year-old (who LOVES Superfriends), the Superfriends were in trouble. Seems they were captured by the Legion of Doom. The L.O.D. locked the Superfriends in a cage and launched the cage into space, headed for the sun.



Now, every time I see this, I think to myself, "I'm pretty sure they'd all starve to death before they ever reached the sun." Never mind other questions regarding exposure to cold and radiation. But Amy, out of nowhere, says " As they were getting closer and closer to the sun, wouldn't Superman be getting more and more powerful?

Damn! I love you, baby!

1 comment:

  1. to paraphrase Wonder Woman in the cartoon, "Luther's rays may have frozen Spectergirl's muscles, but not her mind." Bravo, Superfriend! -- Mykal

    ReplyDelete