Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Shout-Out to My Fellow Bloggers

Hey gang! I've been a little busy the last couple days launching my new blog The Ghost Who Blogs and I haven't had time to lay any Silver-Age goodies on you. But, while I'm dusting the cobwebs off of my shortboxes, I want to give props to some of my favorite bloggers.

Be sure to stop by Gold Key Comics and see what goodies from the now-defunct Western Publishing archivist-extraordinaire Mykal Banta has put on display. You may also dig Mykal's other comics blogs The Big Blog of Kids' Comics and Star-Studded War Comics. I know I do!

For a little bit of everything, particularly cartoons, hitch-hike over to Rogue Evolent's Roads of Autumn Dusk and say howdy!

And if the bronze -or "Groovy" age of comics is more your thing, check out Diversions of the Groovy Kind. And tell ole' Groove I sent you.

Or, if you prefer the Golden Age, there's always Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine and Lysdexicus' Ten Cent Dreams.

Of course, if you're lookin' for love -comics that is- be sure to stop by Jacque Nodell's Sequential Crush, Spectergirl's As Told to Stan Lee and KB's Out of This World.

And lastly, if you'd like to get the pants scared off'n ya, visit The Apocalyte's Black 'n' White and Red All Over or swing by Karswell's The Horrors of It All.

Well, that's about it for now. Good reading and if I forgot anyone, I'm heartily sorry.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the kudos, Aaron! Ol' Groove loves your blog right back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to prove it...

    Whether you want it or not, you've won the Kreativ Blogger Award! Congrats! See my 2/1/10 post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thanks Groove! Back atcha, my brother!

    ReplyDelete